Jeff understands our community
Jeff Sundstrom and his wife Jenny have raised their five children on the Central Coast. As a local firefighter with more than 35 years experience. Jeff understands our community and knows what it takes to make the Coast an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.
Jeff will put locals first
Jeff Sundstrom has spent the last 30 year protecting the lives and homes of people in our community. He has committed his working life to fighting for the people of the Central Coast. As a local councillor Jeff has seen what cuts to services and overdevelopment have done to our area. Jeff will stop overdevelopment and invest in schools and hospitals instead of splurging $2.2 Billion on Ms Berejiklian’s stadium rebuild.
Jeff will fight for our area
The Liberals have taken the Central Coast for granted. Jeff Sundstrom will fight to:
- Invest in Schools and Hospitals instead of splurging on Sydney Stadiums;
- Work with local businesses and government to create more local jobs;
- Upgrade local roads and infrastructure and ensure the Central Coast gets its fair share;
- Stop overdevelopment and deliver better services to meet community needs; and
- Deliver cleaner beaches and waterways, making sure our local area stays protected for local residents.